Deadline: April 30
Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Scholarship for PhD Program
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Programme is open for students to study at Yunnan Agricultural University for the academic year 2017-2018. Both degrees (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) students and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars) can apply for these scholarships.
Yunnan Agricultural University International College was established on September 24, 2013, its purpose is to improve the international level of school, to promote the construction of school teaching and research university. China – ASEAN Education and Training Center and Yunnan Agricultural University International College to implement “a team, two brands” management model.
- Scholarships are available to pursue both degrees (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) students and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars).
- Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
It covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses and insurance.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Non-Chinese and being of good health;
Requirements for education history and age:
- For Bachelor’s degree program (4 years), applicants should hold a High School Graduation Certification with excellent performance, and beunder the age of 25;
- For Master’s degree program (2-3years), applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 35;For Doctoral Program, applicants (3 years) must hold a Master’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 40;
- For Chinese Language Learning Students (1-2 years), applicants (with or without knowledge of Chinese) should hold a High School Graduation Certification, and be under the age of 35;
- For Visiting Students(1-2 years), applicants should choose their previous majors and have studied for two years in universities or hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and be under the age of 45;
- For Visiting Scholars (1-2 years), applicants(with recommendations from at least 2 (associate) professors) should pursue further learning on a certain topic with the guidance of a professor in our university. Applicants should hold a Master’s Degree, and be under the age of 50.
- All applicants (except Chinese Languages Learning Students) should have certain basis for Chinese and provide HSK certificate.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Requirements for education history and age:
- for Bachelor’s degree program (4 years), applicants should hold a High School Graduation Certification with excellent performance, and be under the age of 25;
- for Master’s degree program (2-3 years), applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 35;
- for Doctoral Program, applicants (3 years) must hold a Master’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 40
English language Requirements: The teaching language is Chinese. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Application materials must be sent to International Students’ Affairs Office, International College of Yunnan Agricultural University by post before April. 30, 2017. Late delivery and/or incomplete information may result in failure to receive the award. Applicants are required to provide the following application materials and send the original and copy of them by post to International College of YNAU.
- Application Form for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Program, the original copy and photocopy, complete in Chinese or English.
- The copy of the applicant’s highest academic degree certificate notarized by a public notary. Those who are currently studying in a college or university are required to provide certification of their student status (provided by the college or university). Those who are employed after graduation are required to provide certification of their employment status (provided by their employer). Certificates/certifications written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
- The copy of valid HSK certificate; Study Plan in English or Chinese (no less than 300 words for Bachelor’s Degree applicant, no less than 400 words for Master’s Degree applicant, and no less than 500 words for PhD Degree applicants).
- Two Recommendation Letters ?written in Chinese or English?; Applicants for Master or Doctor Degree must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor
- The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully you’re your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-Criminal Record.
- Notice: Please organize all materials in order of 1-7 and stapled on the top left corner (original and one copy) and send to YNAU by post. The materials are not returnable.