Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Masters Program / Scholarship for PhD Program
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
The National Institute on Drug Dependence (NIDD) and Institute of Mental Health (IMH) at Peking University (PKU) in China are seeking highly-motivated applications for PhD or master scholarships. These scholarships are awarded in biological psychiatry, clinical psychiatry or neuropsychopharmacology.
The aim of the scholarship is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
The NIDD is a national comprehensive research institution specializing in the study of drug dependence. The Institute of Mental Health (IMH), the Sixth Affiliated Hospital of Peking University, is an integrated center for psychiatric service, training, and research.
- These scholarships are available for pursuing PhD or Master’s programme.
- These scholarships are awarded in biological psychiatry, clinical psychiatry or neuropsychopharmacology.
Amount of Scholarship:
These scholarships will cover the following:
- Chinese Government Scholarship: free tuition, provides accommodation and living expenses per month in accordance with the national regulations, and provides medical insurance. Foreign students can apply for postgraduate grants at the Peking University Health Science Center.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Talented and motivated candidates who have or will have obtained Master or equivalent degree to submit their application for a PhD scholarship; candidates who have or will have obtained Bachelor or equivalent degree to submit their application for a Master scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a certificate of the HSK (Hanyu shipping kaoshi) of level 6 and above, or level 5 and above for the new HSK.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants should submit curriculum vitae along with the contact details of references to linlu-at-bjmu.edu.cn or yinghan-at-bjmu.edu.cn.
There are hundreds of meritorious students. Financial aid for college is very helpful to them. Just because of poverty thousands of brilliant minds stop studying and start doing working. Financial aid for college can help this is students to continue their education. But managing a financial aid for college is not always very easy. In most of the case managing a financial aid for colleges very difficult. Because of extensive number of application most of the times college administration fall in trouble to provide financial aid for college to everyone. There is also limitation informed for financial aid for college. As a result very feel number of students get financial aid for college. Sometimes the financial aid for college the get is not adequate to support their educational necessary full way. That’s why even after getting financial aid for college this top education and join in job. Government should allocate more formed for financial aid for college.