Deadline: September 10
Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / PhD Scholarship / Master’s Scholarship
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
The new NENU Excellent Self-supporting International Students Yearly Scholarship is now accepting applications from the students to study in China. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and graduate (master degree and PhD degree program).
In order to encourage international students to study hard and be positive, to improve the reputation of our university, and to attract more international students to study in NENU.
Northeast Normal University, or NENU, is an institution of higher learning under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education, being selected as one of the universities given priority for the construction of the211 Project. NENU’s predecessor is Northeast University. It was the first comprehensive university founded by the Communist Party in Northeast China in 1946 and located in Changchun City in 1949.
- Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and graduate (Master degree and Ph.D. degree program).
- Scholarships are available to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
Scholarship amount: Language Students Scholarship: CNY2000/person/year
- Language Students Scholarship: CNY2000/person/year
- Undergraduates Scholarship:
a) the first prize: CNY6000/person/year,
b) the second prize: CNY4000/person/year,
c) the third prize: CNY2000/person/year.
- Graduates (master degree) Scholarship?
a) the first prize: CNY8000/person/year,
b) the second prize: CNY5000/person/year,
c) the third prize: CNY3000/person/year.
- Graduates (PhD degree) Scholarship?
a) the first prize: CNY10000/person/year,
b) the second prize: CNY6000/person/year.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be language NENU student or registered student ( including undergraduates and graduates (master degree and PhD degree).
- Language students should apply for the scholarship only by the academic records of the first academic year;
- Registered freshmen should apply for the scholarship by pre-school report cards or academic works;
- Current undergraduates should apply for the scholarship only by the academic records of the first, the second and the third academic years;
- Current graduates (master degree and PhD degree) should apply for the scholarship only by the academic records of the first and the second academic years.
- For students who are on extension study periods, the academic records of the extension periods would be invalid for the application.
- Abide by laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the school regulations of NENU. Study hard, be positive and well-conducted, respect teachers and be friendly to China.
College Admission Requirement
- Undergraduates: applicants should have got excellent academic records in all the courses of the period of senior high school;
- Graduates (master degree): Applicants should have got excellent academic records in all the courses of the period of undergraduate.
- Graduates (PhD degree): Applicants should have got excellent academic records in all the courses of the period of graduation or have published articles in the international famous academic journals.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants should deliver the forms to the school (department, section, Institute) before September 10 each year, then forms with comments should be delivered to the International Students Office of the Department of International Cooperation and Exchange before September 15th; the Review Committee will discuss the candidates and post the results.
Have you heard about online business degree program? Online business degree program means you will attend a business degree in different online schools online college in online Universities and will earn a business degree certificate online. For career growth as well as career advancement a business degree is very effective. For example, if you want to get a quick promotion in your current workplace, a business degree can help you with that. But the problem is working in attending a business degree program in university is very difficult. Here comes the necessity of online business degree programs. In online business degree program you can attend online business degree classes from home or anywhere if you have an Internet connected device. So get admitted to some accredited online business degree program and build the better career.