Deadline: June 15
Scholarship in China
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Degree Scholarship / Scholarship for PhD Program
China is developing faster than ever. It has become one of the world’s most strong leaders. In order to spread Chinese culture and to gain diversity in education sectors, Chinese Government offers hundreds of scholarship every year. Not only the Chinese Government, but also the universities of China offer a large number of scholarship. That is why higher studies in china is always beneficial. Because scholarship in China is always available. Unlike scholarship in USA or scholarship in UK, getting a scholarship in China is easier. Moreover, education cost in China is not very high. At the same time living cost in China is also affordable for most of the mid-level income family. That’s why higher studies in China is always attractive. And scholarship in China makes it more attractive. In scholarshipin.com, we have gather the top scholarships of China. In scholarshipin.com you will find information about scholarship in China, how to apply for scholarship in China, eligibility of scholarship in China and much more.
Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology (NUIST) is delighted to announce Excellent Freshmen Scholarship to pursue undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree programs. International (Non-Chinese) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The aim of the scholarship is to attract and encourage outstanding international students to conduct studies and research at the university.
NUIST is a national-level key university co-constructed by the Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government, the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China and the China Meteorological Administration (CMA). The discipline of Atmospheric Science ranks No. 1 in the national discipline evaluation conducted by the Ministry of Education of China in 2012, which has great influence in the world.
Amount of Scholarship:
Undergraduate student: first year’s tuition waiver. Graduate student: tuition waiver. Duration of Chinese-taught Master’s Programs: 3 years, duration of English-taught Master’s Programs: 2 years; Duration of PhD programs: 3 years.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health and friendly to China.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and decrees of the Chinese government, school rules and regulations, and meet the requirements of admission to NUIST.
- Applicants must have a good learning attitude and a good academic record.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 25. Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 25. Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
English Language Requirements: For English-taught programs: Applicants from non-English speaking countries shall present the copy of English proficiency certificate, such as TOEFL 80 or above/ IELTS 6 or above, or other official English proficiency certificates acceptable. The copy of TOEFL or IELTS Certificate (only for applicants from non-English speaking countries who apply for English-taught programs).
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants shall log onto NUIST Online Application System for International Students register an applicant account, fill in personal information and upload required application documents. Please select the program of “NUIST Excellent Freshmen Scholarship”.
IV Application Documents
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Highest degree certificate. Prospective degree recipients shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date and later submit the degree certificate to NUIST after admission. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors of the university where the applicants graduated from: Professors’ signature, contact phone number, and email address must be put on the letter.
- Applicants for doctoral programs must submit an acceptance letter signed by doctoral supervisor from NUIST.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. Undergraduate student: no less than 200 words, graduate student: no less than 800 words.
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements.
- For Chinese-taught programs: Applicants shall present the copy of the certificate of HSK Band 4 with the score of no less than 180 or above.
- For English-taught programs: Applicants from non-English speaking countries shall present the copy of English proficiency certificate, such as TOEFL 80 or above/ IELTS 6 or above, or other official English proficiency certificates acceptable.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy).The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of TOEFL or IELTS Certificate (only for applicants from non-English speaking countries who apply for English-taught programs).
- Valid documents of legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18).
- Other supporting materials (if available, such as certificates of awards and training, etc.).
Do you want a career advancement? If you do then online accounting degree program can be a good choice. There are multiple reasons choosing online accounting degree as a way of career advance. The first reason there are adequate job in the market for online accounting degree graduates. It doesn’t mean that you have to become a regular student in any online accounting degree programs. That means you are working in somewhere you can attend online account degree programs. You can get in online accounting program from home. Where are the benefits as well? Online accounting degree programs not as expensive as traditional account in the difference. If you want to attend the college you have to go to the college you have to leave around the college and you have to spend money for your transportation cost living cost and other costs. But when you are attending online accounting degree there is only tuition fees. There is no other cost when you are attending in online accounting degree programs. Saving money saving time and saving your energy accounting is a very online program to gain career advancement.