Deadline: March 15
Scholarship in Korea
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Welcome to scholarshipin.com this is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD scholarship, scholarshipin.com is the best place. In scholarshipin.com you will find the world’s top scholarships. We have organized the scholarships of different countries and different level such as Bachelor’s Degree scholarship, Master’s Degree scholarship, Doctoral Scholarship, Fellowship, Research Scholarship. These scholarships are regularly updated based on their deadlines. Scholarshipin.com also helps students with application process. You will find direct scholarship application link in scholarshipin.com. Where most of the scholarship related websites are messy and backdated, scholarshipin.com is well organized and regularly updated scholarship related website. If you need to apply for scholarships or grants, always remember, the easiest way and of course the best way to scholarship is scholarshipin.com
Applications are inviting for Chung-Ang University Scholarship Scheme for the 2017-18 academic year. The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate programmes.
Chung-Ang University is a private institution with 30,000 students and 982 faculty members. It consists of 10 undergraduate colleges and 16 graduate schools. It operates two campuses, in Seoul and Anseong, Korea. Fully accredited by the Ministry of Education of Korea, CAU offers a wide range of bachelor’s, master and doctoral programs including a law school, global MBA programs and a medical school.
- The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Amount of Scholarship:
The scholarship covers the followings:
- Scholarship covers whole tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Degree Program (Master’s or Doctoral): 900,000 KRW-
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
- Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1 (born on September 1, 1977).
- An applicant who qualifies ALL conditions below is eligible to apply as long as he or she is under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2017 (born on September 1, 1972)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply through online mode.
Do you want to earn your bachelor’s degree online? There are several advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online. And there are several disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online too. This disadvantages of earning bachelor’s degree online are not that vital. But the advantages of earning bachelor’s degree online is very beneficial. If you earn bachelor’s degree online, you can not only earn your bachelor’s degree online but also can do many things in parallel. Because bachelor’s degree online requires the lowest amount of time to earn your degree. At the same time, earning bachelor’s degree online saves a huge amount of time. If you want the freedom of life and still want a college degree, you better earn bachelor’s degree online. Unlike traditional approach of earning bachelor’s degree, earning bachelor’s degree online is far more enjoyable. It’s like enjoying the life and earning the bachelor’s degree certificate at the same time.