Deadline: August 2
Scholarship in UAE
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Do you want to get a scholarship in United Arab Emirates? Do you want to get a scholarship in the dream city, Dubai? Scholarshipinc.om has brought the top scholarship of Dubai in one place. That makes scholarshipin.com the best website to search for scholarship in Dubai. There are several scholarship if Dubai which will obviously draw your attention. Scholarshipin.com collects only the top scholarships. If you really want to study in Dubai and get a scholarship in Dubai, you are in right place. Scholarshipin.com will help you to get you a scholarship in Dubai.
The American University of Sharjah is inviting applications for Chancellor’s Scholarship Award. Newly admitted students may apply for the Chancellor’s Scholars Award which ranges from 75 percent to 100 percent of the tuition, lab and housing fees.
The American University of Sharjah is a co-educational institution of higher education in the United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1997 by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
Newly admitted students may apply for the Chancellor’s Scholars Award which ranges from 75 percent to 100 percent of the tuition, lab and housing fees.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Students should meet the following requirements:
- Submit an essay detailing extracurricular activities, talents, social activities, and anticipated contribution to AUS
- Outstanding personal qualities and leadership abilities in school and the community
- Scientific or literary contributions to the community
- Special school or community honours or awards
- Community service and school extracurricular activities
- A minimum average of 95 percent or equivalent in the last three years of secondary education
- Have limited financial resources
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have the previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: English proficiency requirements for Spring Semester 2017 are:
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 80 on the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT), 550 on the Institutional Paper-based TOEFL, or
- IELTS: a minimum score of 6.5 on the Academic version
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can be sent by post or via fax. Required Documents for Complete Applications are:
- The copy of high school transcripts (grades 10, 11, and 12).
- A letter of recommendation for this scholarship from your school
- An essay that you have written about your aspirations and goals in life.
- Copies of certificates showing leadership in school and/or community and two reference letters.
- Original detailed and dated salary certificate signed by the authorised person and issued by the employer for both parents, and a copy of the labour contract duly stamped for both parents (International students must submit a copy of the employment contract for both parents). The salary certificate should clearly state the gross salary including all allowances and/or benefits such as education, housing, transportation, allowance for children education, bonus, etc. For self-employed persons: Audited profit and loss/financial statement for the last two to three years, a detailed original salary certificate and Statement of Shareholders current account, all issued by chartered auditors approved by AUS, must be provided. Salary certificates and audited profit and loss/financial statements must be provided in English. Translated documents must bear a professionally certified translator’s stamp and/or signature on every page and must be accompanied by the translated document in the original language. Compiled profit and loss/financial statements will not be accepted.
- The copy of parent(s) bank statement for the last one year where the salary is transferred regularly as per UAE Labor regulation for the year 2010 [Wages Protection System].
- Certificates verifying Education Tuition Fees for all family members [as mentioned in (4)].
- A copy of the rental contract for accommodation [as in (5)].
- Documents regarding loans [as in (5)] and special family circumstances [as in (6)].
- Passport copy (including visa page) of applicant and applicant’s parents.
- Any other information you consider relevant to your application.
Online Master’s program is not bad for career. As a matter of fact is very good for career. Normally after completing bachelor degree programs graduate engage in job market. And they can’t manage enough time to attend Master’s program. Online Master’s program for education can eradicate this boundaries. Online Master’s program for education can enable this is students to attend online Master’s program and continue their job concurrently. However there are some drawbacks in online my Master’s program for education. The first one is not an every education degree program can be offered as an online education degree program. Only certain education program can be taught as online Master’s program for education. If we exclude this limitation then online Master’s program for education is the future of education that opens the door of Master’s program for everyone. But online Master’s program for education is not perfect yet. It is still in the development place. But it is inevitable Oman master’s degree program for education will be the mainstream education for Master’s program.