Deadline: October 20
Scholarship in Italy
Master’s Degree Scholarship
Scholarshipin.com is the most organized website to search for scholarships. Most of the scholarship related websites are backdated. They are not organized, not from any perspective. In order to make scholarship search easier, scholarshipin.com has organized the scholarship country wise. That means if a student is looking for scholarship in USA, Scholarship in Canada or Scholarship in Australia, he can directly search for what he has been looking for. In Scholarshipin.com a student can find scholarships of 14 different countries. Scholarshipin.com has also categorized scholarship according to education level. That means undergraduate scholarships, graduate scholarships, PhD scholarships are in different category. All of the scholarships information available in scholarshipin.com are well organized, well written and instructive that helps students to get a scholarship easily. So which is the best website to search for scholarship? Definitely scholarshipin.com is the best website to search for scholarships.
This scholarship is for Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) Grants for Engineers, Architects and Designers which runs parallel to the Master of Science courses of PoliTo and PoliMi. Italian and international students are eligible to apply for these grants.Polytechnic University of Turin is one of Italy’s most well-known public institutions. Polytechnic University of Turin mostly focus in all areas of Architecture and Engineering like the field of training, research, technology transfer and services etc.
Amount of Scholarship:
What this scholarship for masters program covers:
- Up to full free tuition fee
- Travel allowance
- Allowance for projects
- Accommodation for international students
- Opportunity to attend double masters degree
- ASP Diploma: an additional bonus.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, applicant must meet to following criteria.
For Italian universities graduates
- A Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification (in case of not-graduate students from foreign universities see section Who can enroll) that grants access to a Master of Science course (Laurea Magistrale) at PoliTo, obtained before the deadline set by PoliTo for the enrollment in a Master of Science course for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 (see the Student Guide 2017/18). Students who graduated from Italian universities must have obtained their Bachelor degree within the 3 regular academic years;
- A minimum weighted average grade in Bachelor exams equal to or above 27,00/30 determined on all the Bachelor exam grades:
Weighted average: exam grades multiplied by course credits
(Grade1 x Credits1) + (Grade2 x Credits2) +…+ (Grade n x Credits n)
(Credits 1 + Credits 2 +…+ Credits n);
For Non-Italian universities graduates
- A Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification (see section Who can enrol)) that grants access to a Master of Science course (Laurea Magistrale) at PoliTo, obtained before the deadline set by PoliTo for the enrollment in a Master of Science course for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 (see the Student guide 2017/18).
- Valid GRE®General Test (5 years since the test date), possessed by the application deadline.
Minimum scores in the three test sections:
- Verbal Reasoning: 156
- Quantitative Reasoning: 157
- Analytical Writing: 3,5
Please note, that candidates must have obtained at least in one of the three sections a score not less than the minimum.
English language Certification
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score 5.5
The tables “IELTS 5.5“ lists additional English certificates with the minimum overall scores accepted by PoliTo in substitution of IELTS 5.5.
Candidates can be exempted from IELTS 5.5 if, upon enrollment, they turn in a stamped declaration/certificate written on official letterhead, certifying that:
- Candidates have attended at least one school year at a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English. In this case, the school must issue a certificate stating that” The medium of instruction is English”.
- Candidates have a foreign high school diploma which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research as equivalent to the Italian “diploma di maturità”, or have a higher qualification awarded by a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English. In both cases, the school must issue a certificate stating that “The medium of instruction is English”.
The CLA Academic Coordinator could evaluate declarations issued in English speaking countries, given the fact that they are unlikely to include the phrase “The medium of instruction is English”.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score 5.5.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The application for this masters program can be made online. That means it is a hassle free application process.
Summary of the compulsory documents that must be attached to the online application form, exclusively in English or Italian (note that the motivation letter must be in English):
- For Italian universities graduates: “self-declaration” (“dichiarazione sostitutiva di certificazione” ai sensi dell’art. 46 DPR 28 dicembre 2000, n. 445) of the Bachelor degree with the complete list of exams and corresponding results;
- For non-Italian universities graduates:
– official certification (transcript of records) with the official stamp of the university attended, including
The list of the exams, the corresponding results and the final average grade;
– Valid GRE®General Test* (5 years since the test date), possessed by the application deadline. GRE
certificates can be sent directly to the examination center to Politecnico di Torino, being an accredited
ETS center (select the code 6994). Politecnico is not responsible for any communication delays by ETS.
- English language certification
- Motivation letter (in English). Please, click here to find the instructions to write the motivation letter. It should be composed of a maximum of 5,000 characters in total (spaces included).
This is the admission application form:
To apply for scholarship, click on the link below:
Are you tensed about college application fee? There are many accredited online colleges without application fee. That means you can start your bachelor’s degree program or master’s degree program online without paying anything. If you don’t like those online courses you can leave without paying anything. Accredited online colleges without application fee normally take fees only before exam. That means accredited online college without application fee charges only for exam and certification. So you can start earning your bachelors degree or masters degree online from accredited online college without application fee without paying anything. The best thing about accredited online college without application fee is flexibility and independence. A student who get admitted in accredited online college without application fee can leave at any time. He is not stuck with huge upfront investment required spent during admission. To keep the students engaged accredited online college without application fee try their best to give the best an accredited online college can offer.