The AAUW (the American Association of University Women) International Fellowships in USA for Women is a non-governmental US fellowship program. It is one of the most popular non-governmental US fellowship, especially for women. This award is for full-time studentship or research. Both graduate and postgraduate programs of accredited U.S. educational institution can be funded by this fellowship program.
Details of AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women:
- The AAUW stands for ‘American Association of University Women’
- Fellowship for: Masters/PhD/Postdoctoral degree
- Fellowship in: United States of America (USA)
- Application deadline: 15 November (Annually)
What does AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women Offer?
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000
- Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000
Eligibility of AAUW International Fellowships in USA
To be eligible for AAUW International Fellowships in USA the following criteria must have to be fulfilled by the application:
- Must be a woman.
- Only international students can apply.
- A U.S. equivalent bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- Must agree to join in fulltime fellowship position.
- Candidate has to have intention to return to her home country after the award tenure.
- Having proficiency in English is mandatory. Candidate needs to submit valid ETS TOEFL score or other valid English Language Proficiency Test Score.
How to Apply for AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women?
The AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women is an excellent opportunity for women. To apply for this fellowship, follow the steps below:
- First of all check the eligibility,
- Then check the deadline of application,
- If you are eligible and the there is still time to apply, you can proceed to application process.
- Use the button below to start the application process: